Several things sold, updated list with a few new things added below:

> I've set up everything in my webshop. Links below.
>
> Prices listed INCLUDE shipping in the US.
> I can also ship outside of the US - contact me for shipping quotes.
>
> Since Google Groups is a bit of a mess with PMs right now, you can go
> through this link in my webshop to contact me if you can't reply offlist:
> https://treetop.bigcartel.com/contact
>
> There's other items in my webshop, on-topic bike bags and a couple other
> parts and off-topic leather goods.

   - Gyes Leather Saddle
   <https://treetop.bigcartel.com/product/gyes-leather-saddle> - sort of
   like a chopped Brooks B17 with lacing, low use, was on a folder that I've
   switched over to a beater saddler - $55 shipped
   - King Water Bottle Cages
   <https://treetop.bigcartel.com/product/king-water-bottle-cages-pair> -
   traditional model, stainless steel, used, price is for a PAIR of cages -
   $25 shipped
   - Panaracer Gravelking Slick Tires
   <https://treetop.bigcartel.com/product/gravelking> - 650b, 48mm - lot of
   4 tires - 2 are used, 2 are new with packaging - all 4 tires for $105
   shipped
   - Soma Grand Randonneur

<https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Ftreetop.bigcartel.com%2Fproduct%2Fsoma-grand-randonneur-650b-tires&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AFQjCNGz6AWbmIOjljo3swjrvk16p4HERg>

   - 650b x 42mm green label, pair, lots and lots of use on these, tread is
   thin, best for a backup or to test fit in a frame - $25 shipped
   - Continental Contact

<https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Ftreetop.bigcartel.com%2Fproduct%2Fcontinental-contact-tires-650b-1-9&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AFQjCNHl7Kcm5BK0pG-Z1c-HtbNn15obGA>

   - 650b, 1.9", pair, ended up being too wide for my frame, wire bead,
   minimal wear to tread - $45 shipped