Hey Jason,

This is really interesting to me because I feel like you and I kind of
moved in opposite directions. I recently bought an XO-2 for this exact
purpose, but I found that I didn't really like the way that it carried a
load and I needed a commuter that could carry a fair amount day-to-day and
pick up groceries and such. So I actually sold a couple of other bikes and
picked up a Clem as a replacement. Now though, I don't think I can get rid
of the XO-2. It's such a fun ride. I think I'm going to keep it around as a
zippy around-town, light trail/guest bike. I'll try to upload some pictures
once I get them both set up the way I'd like.

Congratulations on the XO-2 find. I totally agree with you that it deserves
more credit than it seems to get.

-Ray