Evan,

Thanks a bunch for alerting me to David's FS post.  I have sent him a PM.
 In a long run I want to have a bit more fancier one.  But Suntour XC will
likely look fancy enough once I see it.  Besides, it comes with a 40t
chainring, which is probably the only chainring I'll need for a while.

Spa Cycles crank is indeed a great deal!  If David's options does not pan
out I'll try Spa.

Cheers,
Ash