hi gang

I'm seeking one of the Nitto DirtDrop riser stems, preferably the
longer 10cm extension.

There seem to have been many variants on this classic, but I'm
definitely looking for the "Riv"-style / looooong quill riser. But
most crucially, I want the 25.4 bar clamp size.

Apparently I've collected many many stems, but somehow the ideal one
just isn't in stock here (or at RBW!).

Please contact me off-list at jbu...@gmail.com

Thanks!
=- Joe Bunik