It has not started yet.  It says sometime in Nov.

On Thu, Oct 1, 2020 at 9:14 AM 'Ann L' via RBW Owners Bunch <
rbw-owners-bunch@googlegroups.com> wrote:

> Damn.  Did I miss this?  Usually they give us some warning.
>
> On Thursday, October 1, 2020 at 6:03:32 AM UTC-5 Mark Roland wrote:
>
>> From what it says on the website they sold out of every color and size
>> within a couple of hours. Unless that just means it hasn't been "released"
>> yet? I always get confused with this.
>>

>> On Wednesday, September 30, 2020 at 11:51:33 PM UTC-4, Bicycle Belle Ding
>> Ding! wrote:
>>>
>>> I really like both production colors - they’re fresh and airy. I hope
>>> Rivendell sells out of these bikes completely and are compelled to order
>>> another batch immediately. Bike demand is up in 2020, and this is
>>> Rivendell’s time to shine! Platypuses on parade,

> .

> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/rbw-owners-bunch/4a76e5fb-4b3e-42d7-aa5b-f3d2fdc1d5a8n%40googlegroups.com
> <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/rbw-owners-bunch/4a76e5fb-4b3e-42d7-aa5b-f3d2fdc1d5a8n%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>
> .
>

> --
~IMPORTANT~ Note to all~~ EMAIL ETIQUETTE
If you forward this email, please highlight and delete the forwarding
history, which includes my email address and maybe others. It is a courtesy
to me and others who may not wish to have their email addresses sent all
over the world. Erasing the history helps prevent Spammers from obtaining
addresses, prevents viruses from being propagated, and limits the
proliferation of spam. Also, please use the “BCC” area instead of “TO” and
“CC” when forwarding to several people at once.
~~Thank you~~