Thank you for the heads up! My only real reason for pause is that I think I
would prefer the cantilever version. Really for no other reason than
affording myself a little more flexibility in tire size. I mentioned in my
original post that I want to run a 38, 42 or up to a 44, maaaaaybe a 48c
tire. I’m pretty confident that the 44/48 tire option would be maxing out
any medium reach caliper. I actually meant to include that most of my
interest was in a canti version, but it kind of slipped my mind.