Roberta and others:

Tentative schedule for 10/17/20:
*  People driving:  Be ready to ride in Atlantic Highlands (AH) at the 1st
Ave/Hennessey parking lot at 1130
*  Wait for NYC folks coming on the NJ Transit train scheduled in Matawan
at 1011 and riding to AH on the HHT.  They should arrive by 1130.
*  Ride to Highlands ferry dock to get NYC folks coming on the 1145 ferry.
*  Everyone ride out to Sandy Hook.
*  Retrace routes back to Highlands and Atlantic Highlands.  Train folks go
to Long Branch to catch the train or bike ride back to AH and ride the HHT
back to Matawan for the same or later train

Any Comments or questions?

John Hawrylak
Woodstown NJ