Alex:

I have an 84cm PBH & ride a 58cm Atlantis from Toyo.  I've also ridden a 56
cm & can fit either one. I'm in an overlap of the two sizes as made by Toyo.

Now to your question:  Do you know if the 56 cm 650B is from Waterford or
Taiwan?  There was a brief period a while back when Waterford made the
Atlantis.  I rode a 56cm 650B Waterford & it was a nice fit & nice ride.
Toyo's Atlantis was 26" wheels.

For the MIT (current version), there is no 56 cm.  53, 55, 59, but no 56.
I rode a 53 cm without knowing it's size & assumed it was a 56.  It felt
great, especially the ride quality with the longer wheel base.  After the
ride, they told me it was a 53, and I was pleasantly surprised.

I'll bet if you build it up & ride it, you'll love it.

dougP