Joyce - yikes, I don’t want to be responsible for you spending your retirement
money..unless you really, really love your wheels - then send the credit my way
🙃

But I have to say new wheels makes a big difference, and dyno makes and EVEN
BIGGER difference. I don’t think I can ever be without it. It was unthinkably
expensive when I first heard of it, but now I have to have it. I just love a
lit-up bike.

Are you getting a Platypus? What color did you settle on?
#RivSisters,
Leah

Sent from my iPad