UPDATE: New Goal.

I like having goals to work forward to and now I have...nothing.

I ran some calculations yesterday and I realized I have about 950 miles to make
3k for the year. Admittedly, 3k is a LOT, and further complicating matters, I
will have to accomplish this by Dec 17, because we’re leaving for Christmas. If
I do 15 miles daily until then, I’ll make 3,000 miles for 2020. But, knowing
that there will be days of bad weather, illness, travel, hectic family
schedules, I think I’ve got to try for 20 miles per day. And there is really
nowhere to go that doesn’t involve descending and ascending Killer Hill. So, it
won’t be easy riding, and I imagine I’m going to be really tired some of these
days. I don’t know if I can do ‘er (as Dad would say) but I’m going to try. My
first 10 miles of the day are done. Come sunset, I’ll try for the next 10!