hi all, with great sadness i need to sell my RBW bikes, first up is my
Orange Sam, that was mostly built as a camp bike.  please see the attached
album for pics but a few highlights.  sam fs album
<https://photos.app.goo.gl/gHiUsJVcp8JrW2CL6>

   - $1450 for the bike as you see it.
   - 56cm 1st gen Sam, which is a 59cm top tube
   - mostly standard riv build, sprint shifters, nitto stem, bars
   (noodles), post
   - riv special brooks saddle with copper rails/rivets
   - paul touring/neo canti brakes with trp levers
   - white industries cranks, with mks pedals
   - son delux dyno hub with an edelux front light
   - phils rear freewheel
   - rear nitto rack
   - 700x37 pasela tourguards
   - vo fenders, clearance is a little tight
   - if you dig the blue tape, i will include a pack of blue viva tape to
   freshen it up

there are a few scratches here and there. i'm about 6ft tall and standover
is good, reach is pretty good.

this bike is mostly ready to ride, i say mostly because i had a front rack
that i sold off, which makes the front fender a little wobbly.  i'd suggest
getting a new one to secure it.  the wiring for the lights could use a
little tidying up as well.

i'm in the washington dc area and would prefer to do a local sale if
possible, and i would be willing to meet within a few hours for a serious
buyer.

 if i can't sell it as is, i would consider parting it out, so if there is
something you really want send me a message and i'll make a note of it.