Apologies if this showed up twice!

A few additional items I’m unearthing as we move.  Prices do not include
shipping, but should be about $5 (except for the bags)

https://photos.app.goo.gl/FAoCJqFbVZ737wZd6

$80: Velo lumino dyno tail light, fender mounted, in a polished finish.  I
do not know what Anton changed from v1 to v2!  Please note that this light
has been mounted/used, so there are some light scratches in the finish, and
the wiring is very short to accommodate a disconnect at the fender.  I will
include a few additional disconnects, but you will need to figure out your
own wiring etc.

$35: IRD top mount shifter mounts.  These are the mounts only.

$80: a very well worn set of Carradice panniers, a pair of large rear bags
and smaller front bags.  these are at least 20 years old, have seen many
miles, are faded (they were originally black), come with scuffs, grease
marks, etc.  But in typical Carradice fashion, they are still good for many
more miles

$20: a nice set of sun tour friction shifters, the mount they are on are
incomplete, so you’d repurpose these

$10: set of Christophe toe clips with leather accents

And a few things that I can’t price and happy to take offers on (think
coffee money).

A bag of shifter parts with 1 right silver shifter, 1 random left Shimano
shifter, and what looks like but may not be all the parts for them

1 left bar end Shimano pod

1 pair of downtube adapters to convert to bar end shifters

1 steering dampener (not pictured)