Yeah, this would get me the fistful of seatpost that's so very desirable..
and, like the seller says, it would be a custom order now, so maybe someone
will bite. I would if I could, but if I could I'd likely get the custom
it's only slightly cheaper than.
The real question is- Who's got a nasty rusted 71 (or 69, and rusty isn't a
requirement) they're looking to unload on the cheap?! Your beater could be
my dream bike. Get in touch please, I WTB!
-Kai