Igor, did you figure out what to go with? I am running into an issue with
adding fenders to my Hubbuhubbuh--even the Shimano DXR MX70 that Riv sells
(sold out) and I have on my Susie are 110, and there is still lots of room
to bring the fenders in to the  frame and away from the fender/tire, giving
the tire better clearance. The Tektro 849AL on the gravel list is no longer
available. Ironically, you can get them in white, which I was looking for
for my Susie, from England. They are pretty cheap brakes, 20-something for
a pair, but shipping doubles that. I think for max clearance with fenders,
cantis are the best option. (I wonder if the longer arms of the 849 affect
the braking power, as longer reach sidepulls and centerpulls seem to be
affected? Any engineers out there?
110 length of the