Nice.  there is another more subtle color in the "painted hills" top.  Be
sure to get some teal in there.

If you go custom with Randi Jo,perhaps two of the same bag that the parts
color placement compliment each other?

I have two of the same bartender style bag in complimentary colors that I
sometimes put on my bike, on either side of the stem---one for water
bottle, the other for phone, tools, granola bar, etc.  It is a cohesive
look that I like.  Your XS saddle sack probably holds more, though.

Roberta