Patrick,

You're right. I had forgotten the first green ones were canti. For some
reason had it burned in my brain mine was sidepull. Just checked some old
photos. Nope. Canti mounts. Looks like I was using V brakes for most of the
time.

Wonder if it was because the Tektro long sidepulls weren't available yet? I
can't run tires over 40mm and fenders on mine now. Would love to run 42 to
45 with fenders. But am so used to this bike don't want to move it on and
start over with another one. Not that it matters right now as the only bike
getting ridden is the Clem L.

Eric Platt
St. Paul, MN