And talk about dumb and redundant/not necessary, after I post, a comment
comes up New Message Posted/ View Message. You hit View Message, then it
comes up New Message from Mark Roland. Really? Who is that? In front of the
message is a refresh circular arrow. You must now hit this (third step) to
finally see the message. At least you know who it's from. Sheesh.