Less than a fist on a mirella road frame , with old campy 5 speed and sun
hub up front . It's about half a fist and the top tube was so long I had to
put north road bars to compensate even with the upright position and 33c
tires it handled nicely , on climbs it doesn't flop around like my mountain
bike or dedicated rando bike.