And make sure to stick it to the headbadge first, then trim away any
unsightly tape while you've got the edges in easy sight of your x-acto
blade, and stick that sucker willy nilly!*  As opposed to on the bike frame
first, which would lead to frustrations, or incomplete adhesion depending
on how much tape you had sticking out or sunken in**
-Kai
*or carefully
**duh, which is what you're probably thinking, but just in case.