I'm blessed/cursed with two identical Bubbes that get all the miles. Back
when I pedaled one bike along with glee, blissfully unaware to the day to
day degradation, I'd ride it until it was in major need of everything (and
I can do 98% of my own maintenance), happily. Now that I've got the one to
compare to the other and they're out of balance, it bothers me, so I have
to work very hard to keep them at the same rate of decay.
It's a real struggle.
The emergence of some steel forced me to change eight brake pads just last
week!!
Some day I might have the luxury of time to dwell on what's needed, but for
now it's all I can do to get them worn down...
Enjoy!

Just finished the breakfast dishes and need to get these kids in the sun
before it starts to rain (everyone off screens!! (especially me:))
-Kai