Thanks Jim for the feedback on the Supreme.
I also used the old 1.6 Marathon supreme from my last TransAm tour in 2016 and
I only had 2 flats. They grip well on wet aspalt so gave me confidence on
downhill.

Because of your feedback, I now would like to try the 650b size which is only
available in 1.6” last time I checked.

Thanks again.