This summer I devoured every minute of every video that had anything to do
with Rivendell that I could find. I watched this one a couple of times!

I'm sure everyone has seen it already, but the "Rivendell People" video
that is linked on the Riv website is my favorite. If someone came up to me
and said, "Explain why you like Rivendell so much with any video," this is
the one I'd show them. https://vimeo.com/57271334

-Ben