So great to see this bike in Greece!
I love Volos and the tsipouradika there.  I've also spent an incredible
long week overlooking the city from nearby Makrinitsa.
I have family in Thessaloniki and I've been half planning / half dreaming
about a bike tour somewhere in the country at some point when I can get
there next.
I''ve heard bike tourists can have problems with all the shepherd dogs
Thank you for posting