Hello 👋 All.

I am planning a trip out west to help take care of my parents, and I’d like
to take my long wheelbase Atlantis and my wife’s Clem, as baggage on  the
plane or by shipping them UPS.The wheelbases are so long they appear not to
fit in most normal bike travel boxes.

I know I can use cardboard, but I’d prefer something more permanent I will
use long term once the world opens up!

How do you ship your long wheelbase Rivendell when you travel?

Paul