I picked up a pair of these last year in 700 x35:

https://www.schwalbetires.com/marathon_winter_plus

Mild winter last year and I didn’t get to use them once! But last week I
slapped em on my single speed and rode them to work every day (through snow
and ice). I had a blast! They aren’t cheap, and I won’t get to use them
much, but I guess that means I should have them for a long time. I have
ridden Snoqualmie ELs, 38 Shikoros, and 50 Cazaderos pretty extensively and
I’d recommend any one of them, love em all. If you want a little more
puncture protection get some Shikoros, they are almost as smooth as the
Rene Herse. If you see mixed terrain, get the Cazaderos.

Bones