That was me! I saw the email and snapped into action immediately, I think I
checked out in less than 60 seconds. I just missed a green Clem H that a
list member was selling a while back, and almost bought a Clem L in the
meantime so I was 100% ready to pull the trigger. Third time's the charm!

This will be Riv #2 (#1 is a long-chainstay Atlantis). It's also the
perfect excuse for me to pass on my canti brake All City Space Horse to a
friend who's ready to upgrade his ride.

Best of luck finding the next Riv!
-Brent