Jason,

Kudos on the composition of your pic, that's just a fantastic image. Well done
and thanks for sharing. I used to live in Bellingham and took occasional trips
to Vancouver and the surrounding areas, and I always enjoyed the beauty of the
region and the friendliness of the people there. Cheers,

~Mark
Raleigh, NC