Grant mentioned the B68 in the last BLAHG:

*"We are hoping Brooks will bring back the B.68. A couple of BLAHGs ago I
tried to get every single one of you to write to them (and included a link
to do that). I don't know how that worked out, whether or not they WILL,
but if they do, we'll have that.  In case you missed the opportunity to
plead with Brooks to bring back this saddle (wider than B.17, kind of like
a B.67 without the unnecessary springs), here's your chance again
<https://getintouch.brooksengland.com/hc/en-gb/requests/new?ticket_form_id=360000038418>.

Don't tell them Rivendell put you up to it. Just tell them this would make
you happy".*

Jan
San Francisco, CA