Thanks, all; will take a closer look at the MKS and the T8000, but expect
they'll be too similar in feel to the M324 and A530. I may just switch to
clips and straps; this bike is multiply geared so I oughtn't to find myself
pulling out of the straps when straining up a hill as I seem to do often
with a fixed drivetrain.