The lateral bracing members or the corroded rebar and spalled concrete?
That's actually not great looking and might be worth letting the local
Department of Transportation know (a little prod from the public about this
kind of stuff can sometimes trigger a quick repair, but often times won't).

My Dad just moved to Dallas, actually, keep an eye out for an old guy in
his mid 60s riding a 1980s trek 520, ha!

Cheers,
Collin in Sacramento