I liked them more than the Get-rounds, mostly because the grips position
was further back (thanks long top-tube rivs) and the 30-ish deg backsweep
agreed with my setup. Also works great for bag strapping.

Highly recommended, and I even have a set of the crmo sitting sadly in my
parts box...

Cheers,
Collin in Sacramento