I bought the size L shirt from Berkeleyan but it is, alas, after a wash/dry
cycle too small.  These do indeed shrink a lot.   It's now on the edge
between M and L but as I like things a little roomy I know that I'm not
going to wear this.   If you are interested in buying ($20) and picking up
at my home in Berkeley, please be in touch !

Jay P.
Berkeley, CA