Hey,

The front mounts won't work thanks to the spacing. The rear will be tricky
because the seat stays aren't in line with the bolt faces (i.e. eyelets are
perpendicular to the center-line of the frame, but are about 1-3 cm
laterally offset)...spacing isn't also perfectly set, and you have to deal
with m5 and m6 bolts.

You might be able to get something to work by using the b-rad cage adapters
from wolftooth (the really long ones). Another option is to use those king
cage USB adapters for the seat stay and bolt one of the cage holes to it,
either way, not a particularly elegant solution, and neither of these are
recommended for the fork I believe...

Also, look at this rack if you are trying to find the 3-pack mounts and
still be light-ish (I think 500-ish grams?). You also get a saddle bag
carrier!   http://www.tumbleweed.cc/store/t-rack

In summary, it'd be a lot of work, and you are probably best with using
bags with minimal supports like the caradice , etc. if you want to reduce
the dead weight on your frame.

Cheers,
Collin in Sacramento