> Woof.  Excellent article.  Having been a bionx dealer and a Copenhagen
> Wheel dealer, it's all too familiar.

Sadly, customer support has gone the way of the dodo and dealers end up
eating a lot of time in exchange for not a lot of margin.

I still ride a bionx system myself (modified bakfiets) and my dad's
copenhagenized clem make two technological time bombs waiting to happen 🙃

Sad to hear they didn't make it...

Alex in Rochester, NY