I have an older version of this stand. It collapses down into a bag so it is
easy to store. It is stable and you can definitely clamp the seat post with it.
If you have the Grant approved fistful of seat post you may need to raise the
saddle a bit to fit the clamp.

https://www.rei.com/product/729321/feedback-sports-pro-elite-bike-repair-stand-with-tote-bag

Robert Tilley
San Diego, CA