I'm glad I already have a Saluki, and I ride a larger size.  I would not
want that temptation of such a clean bike/build.

For anyone thinking of getting a Saluki, I would not say this about many
bikes, but I would not hesitate to buy this if I were to crash mine.  They
are nice bikes!

As for the Heron, that one could tempt me.  I wish I spotted the frameset
that was sold about a year ago for virtually nothing.  I think it was even
on this list.

Good luck with the sale.

Best regards,
Matt Beecher