But I would assume that when you have a trained workforce (say people with
the skill to weld/braze bicycle frames) You have x amount of capacity in a
factory. You can't just magic more workers and a bigger factory because
demand has suddenly spiked. Financially it doesnt make sense to invest in
growing your business either because that demand increase is percieved to
be a bubble or anomoly, you wouldn't want to spend all your sudden profits
on capacity you wont need next year.
Also the nature of the bubble has restricted your current workforce AND
your supply chain is experiencing the exact same problems you are.
Shipping is also at capacity but I can tell you that is the most flexible
and most easily overcome obstacle.