Hi Laing,
That is definitely a very premium build.
How do you find the Crust Ti LD stem? is this the raw finish?

I am looking for ways to have my handlebar higher than my seat on my 51 Gus.
Right now my steering tube is still uncut and using a 70m Nitto UI-21 stem
with Nitto Choco norm handlebar.
The uncut steerer tube with lots of headset spaces does not look nice which
is why I am considering a similar stem as an alternative.

Ed Fausto