Selling my lovingly used Carradice panniers. Pictures show their wear. They
have been on the galloping goose trail,  TCT (TRANSCANADA TRAIL) and
throughout central Oregon and various trip here in the land. Asking $100
incl shipping. Please DM me if your interested. As a bonus you get some
patches sewn on from my LBS Golden Saddle Cyclery. For some reason I'm
having a hard time posting pictures, I keep getting message too long.
Anyway, upon request pictures available.

Hugh