Columbine used to offer a plastic band-on version of this braze-on item, called
the “Quickchainger.”

You can see it here, but I’m not 100% sure that the web site is still valid:

http://www.columbinecycle.com/store.php
<http://www.columbinecycle.com/store.php>

Here’s a picture:

I had these on several bikes, and it is definitely a cool device. It doesn’t
work well with vertical or semi-vertical dropouts.

--Eric Norris
campyonly...@me.com
Insta: @CampyOnlyGuy
YouTube: YouTube.com/CampyOnlyGuy