I have a pair of working Phil Wood platform "CHP" pedals for sale. $120,
which does not include s&h. No issues with them except me loving my
Specialized Touring pedals more.

Also for sale are 2 1984 Specialized Expeditions, 47 and 54cm. Downtube
shifter braze-ons = the 1984 model year.

In very, very good shape (otherwise I would not have bought them). I'm
thinking ~ $350 / bike, which would be just the frame, fork, stem and
handlebars. If you would like more of the original equipment...well... let
the haggling' begin. I bought these for parts to maintain my 60cm '84 as
close to original as possible, so if you want some of the "goodies," we
need to talk.

Lugged steel frames, relaxed touring geometries, plenty of room for 700x35
Paselas and fenders...sort of "Rivendell before Rivendell..." If I had to
choose between my '84 Expedition and my orange Atlantis, I'd have a
conundrum on my hands.

Downhills and tailwinds to y'all.