Abe,

I don't have any hubs that fit your criteria, but one little informational
nugget is that 11 spd shimano mtn cassettes actually work on 10 speed
shimano freehubs! So if you have the linked 670 or 610 hubs above, you'd
still be able to use 11 speed cassettes (and even the hg700, the most
recent 105 version of the 11-34 or 11--36 cassette) AND use 9 speed
cassettes, too, all without spacers, adapters, etc.

Sounds like an awesome wheelbuild!

Cheers,
Collin in Sactown