Ergon's GC1 grips were designed for bars like MAP bars. I've liked both
the Ergon GP1's and the GC1's as well as both the SQLAB 702 & 710 grips on
Riv Bullmose bars & Wavie bars. For palm issues I would recommend the SQLAB
702 grips. Both SQLAB grips come in S, M & L sizes and sizing info is on
their website. I use a large size Ergon grip but a medium size SQLAB grip.
SQLAB grips are less slippery on sweaty days.

Ergon has bar end options for their grips, and SQLAB has InnerBarEnds which
mount just inside the grip which I like better than the Ergon style.

They're all good choices for dealing with hand issues but YMMV.

John