Thanks everyone for sharing your benches. This is really cool!

Thank you, Doug! I like to clear the bench at the end of the day, setting
things to rights is meditative. Doesn't always happen!

Eric, wow, looks like a lifetime of mechanical work and riding. It's funny
how sometimes having two of the same tool comes in handy. I really like the
custom made stem rack, that's great. And those old GP-era Bridgestone
posters are sweet. The Grainger box means you must be really serious. (I
love McMaster-Carr. Last time I ordered metric screws they arrived the next
morning.) Also dig what looks like a bench for kids.

Alan – I love the ingenuity of a hideaway bike bench. A Murphy bench? A
concertina bench? I remember listening to Car Talk on a lot of long drives
in the countryside. This was during the rerun era but before Tom Magliozzi
died. Dropping the cigar reminds me of their story about the time a *car* fell
out of their vehicle lift at the shop.

Jason, also making do in an apartment, I dig it! Looks like you've got some
nice plants and a cozy space, and I do spy your dog there! Also dig the
Kitchen Aid mixer. I recently found a fully functional one at the dump.
This about sixteen years after a friend found one on the side of the road.

Good luck with them boiling temps, Collin! That looks like a great place to
work when the weather's nice. Is that a brass Honjo fender? I love brass. I
love the way it ages. Sometimes I accelerate the aging by aerating brass
parts with white vinegar.