Before I really try selling the Matthews roadbikefordirt, let me try some
skinnier tires, 44s to 48s. I'll trade 1-for-1 for the new Big Ones.

I want light, supple, tubeless compatible, quality similar to that of the
Big Ones. Prefer tires biased for pavement, and in any event that roll very
well on pavement.

For record, the Big Ones roll superlatively; as well if not better than my
RH road tires. Why trade? The Matthews does not handle as nimbly as I like;
hence desire to try it with sub 60 mm tires, but tires fat enough for
frame; minimum I should think is 42, I want at least 44.

Thanks.