Yes, nice tape.  I bought from ebay, then when I tried to wrap it broke at
the seams;  lengths were joined together somewhere in the middle.   That
must have been a bad roll. Too expensive to keep trying.  So, I bought
another set from bike shop.  Let them put it on.  I like that it feels
comfortable and matches my saddle.  Make sure you like the bars and the
color first.  I wrapped different  bars myself with success after watching
a bunch of youtube videos.  There are so many ways.  Hope you enjoy the
tape.
KenP