Bill – I'd like a bottle of 50 to have them on hand for the future :) I do
appreciate the idea of getting some from other board members.

Garth's got the hook up! Thanks, Garth. Had the hardest time even after
finding listings with a dozen small bike shops all over the US.

Side note: Can anyone tell me why so many bike shops have almost the *exact*
same
website? Same template, check-out, listing format, etc.