I snagged the last one! Well thanks to all the reviews here and elsewhere,
including some long discussions with Will, I bought the LAST Susie! It's a
large, and I'm a little anxious it's too big even though plenty of people
say it won't be (PBH 86). I currently ride a Jones Plus LWB size M, and
that's a big bike. I imagine the L Susie will be big too but hopefully not
as heavy, and the ride might be similar. Any Jones riders out there who can
confirm?

Gonna get RBW to build it. I'll be using it for single track and gravel, as
well as around town.  Drivetrain wise, thinking of a double in the front,
and maybe 10 speed in the rear? What set ups have people been using?

Thanks y'all- Ben in ATL