Just for fun, here's some links to some folder w/more pictures of stuff
I've carried home on my bike.  Most of this stuff is rescued from the curb
(landfill).  Some are groceries from the store and the drying rack was a
gift from a friend.  Carry your straps all the time.  You never know what
you'll find.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/184xIq-hNRac1onn7N8IjcupmH9ttKACw?usp=sharing
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/181PWvlL0MhwSmqsajAPRK_BNo--en6ME?usp=sharing