Hi all, I have a few bits of all-purpose and riding-appropriate clothes for
sale. Thank you!

Pictures are here:
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1BiPcHMVFEu7ZSz76PJiViHMKuEEQ3Thl?usp=sharing

Glencroft Jacob Brown Aran Jumper – $50 plus shipping
Beautiful, new with tags. Made in the UK. A bit of a loose cable knit.
Lovely brown with flecks of gray and darker wool. Pit to pit: 21”. Cuff to
sleeve: 21”. Top of shoulder to bottom hem: 26”.

MUSA pants – $60 plus shipping
This is a pair of black nylon riding pants from Rivendell. Added feature:
paint splotches at back right butt pocket and bottom right cuff. It’s
Benjamin Moore Fresh Start #094 oil-based primer. Mesh pockets. Buttons
intact, photographed with pockets unbuttoned. Measures 16-1/2” at the waist
laid flat with tons of adjustment. Inseam is 30”.

J Crew linen shirt – $5 plus shipping
Baird McNutt Irish linen, made in China. This shirt is lighter than it
appears in the photos (thanks to crinkle and sidelight). White linen with
blue-gray stripes. There are a subtle rust-colored spots: some near the
label and some on the back over the left shoulder blade area. Pit to pit:
21-1/2”. Top of shoulder to bottom hem: 29”

LL Bean Trekking sweater – $50 plus shipping
This is an ideal sweater and I hesitate to sell it but it's just a bit
short for me. Beautiful tight knit and a tweed of green, brown, tan and
grey. Labeled a large but with a fit that’s more like a medium. Made in the
UK. Delightful weave and very similar to some of the British wool sweaters
sold by Rivendell (in the era before everything was ribbed). Very similar
in color to current line of cardis, vests, etc. Three buttons with a bit of
a high collar. Pit to pit: 21”. Top of collar to bottom hem: 27-1/2”.